ARDUINO STARTER KIT ITA
Starter kit originale di Arduino
Ottimo per iniziare e ricco di componenti differenti per una maggiore varietá nella scelta del progetto da realizzare.
I pacchi sono solitamente spediti entro 2 giorni dopo il ricevimento del pagamento e inviati tramite SDA. Ti garantiremo un link per controllare online il percorso del tuo pacco.
E' possibile il reso secondo le norme vigenti, ma sempre dopo averne concordate le modalità con l'amministrazione. Spedizioni non preventivamente autorizzate saranno rispedite al mittente.
The Starter Kit walks you through the basics of using the Arduino in a hands-on way. You'll learn through building several creative projects. The kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components with a book of 15 projects. Starting the basics of electronics, to more complex projects, the kit will help you control the physical world with sensor and actuators.
Projects you can make:
· 01 GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS an introduction to the basics
· 02 SPACESHIP INTERFACE design the control panel for your starship
· 03 LOVE-O-METER measure how hot-blooded you are
· 04 COLOR MIXING LAMP produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input
· 05 MOOD CUE clue people in to how you're doing
· 06 LIGHT THEREMIN create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands
· 07 KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT play music and make some noise with this keyboard
· 08 DIGITAL HOURGLASS a light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much
· 09 MOTORIZED PINWHEEL a colored wheel that will make your head spin
· 10 ZOETROPE create a mechanical animation you can play forward or reverse
· 11 CRYSTAL BALL a mystical tour to answer all your tough questions
· 12 KNOCK LOCK tap out the secret code to open the door
· 13 TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP a lamp that responds to your touch
· 14 TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO control your personal computer from your Arduino
· 15 HACKING BUTTONS create a master control for all your devices!
Once you’ve mastered this knowledge, you’ll have a palette of software and circuits that you can use to create something beautiful, and make someone smile with what you invent. Then build it, hack it and share it. You can find the Arduino code for all these projects within the Arduino IDE, click on File / Examples / 10.StarterKit.
Have a look at these video tutorials for a project by project walk-through.
Here you can add custom original content(text, images, videos and more) for each product page.